Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blueray luminescence the next step

k-9

this is cool took timelords idea of blueray luminescence to the next level .here is a video hay timelord your turn :p

Attachments

• BLUERAY_LUMINESCENCE.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 36

very cool effect..... i gotta poke my dad so i can friggen order my bluray diode

That is very impressive!

I cannot wait until I can start playing with my bluies :)

Regards rog8811

Things

it's just one of those simple spiro's! that circle ne is amaxing, it looks so cool! good work man!

k-9

Death Angel said:
wow nice man. How do you get a star shape though? :-?
iused the 2mirorr motor unit i have the right speed and direction will make the star padern

That's amazing man i wandered from the moment i saw timelords video how a scanner would look on a surface painted with the stuff. Very nice work dude simply amazing video.

Daedal

That was BEAUTIFUL!

I can't believe I didn't think to do that... ;D

Nice work :D :D

--DDL

Hey that looks just like the pattern my $10 pocket laser light show projector makes! I drilled a 3/8 in. hole just under and parallel to the red laser inside, and can get the same patterns in red and green simultaneously. When I get my bluray, and some phosphorescent paint I can do the same thing, so you don't need a scanner!

With e2 cells, you would have enough volts to build a BR into the pocket scanner. Very little heating so a small module would work.

Mike

k-9

thanks guys im still come up with new ideas iwill keep you all posted ;)