Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blue ray on ebay

S

SenKat

Re:  blue ray on ebay

Ah, yes....another opportunist emerges ! LOL If he sells it for that price - folks DESERVE to be taken to the bank. Good Lord !

Amazing. The least that guy could do for his asking price is mount it, drive it and package it in a nice tube.

I doubt he's ever sold one at that price. He listed one that ended 3 Nov which went unbid at a price of $130, so being encouraged he raised the starting bid price by $20.

JECS

of course in order for him to do all that he would first have to unsolder the existing board me thinks. i mean it wont affect the function but..come on... who wants a little chunk of pcb stuck on the bottom of the diode. its the least he could do for that price

S

SenKat

Shilood said:
....... went unbid at a price of $130, so being encouraged he raised the starting bid price by $20.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Man, that is a quotable quote for sure !

and yet, still far far better value than a WL sonar!

Daedal

The joke is that someone ACTUALLY bid on it... at the higher price... ;D

Please excuse me while I go list some diodes on eBay... ::)

--DDL

Things

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you should see if that is a member from here, selling the blu-rays from the GB ;D

Daedal

Doubt it... He actually contacted me to see if I want to buy the optics from him! :eek: :eek:

;D

What a joke...

--DDL