Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue laser diodes for sale from new projector 3500 luminems projector

I have some blue laser diode for sale from the new XXXXX H1600. I'm not sure if they are higher power than the ones currently available or the wavelength is any higher. The luminems of the model is 3500. I don't know how to post pics so if anyone wants any pics PM me and i will email so you can upload to this thread. 75USD/each shipped.

Last edited:

joeyss

Here's a tip: Maybe it wouldn't hurt to send one to a trusted member and have him review and test it for awhile?
Edit: if you can prove it's better in terms of brightness by having one test then you should be able to sell these.

Last edited:
In Advanced-Mode there is a Option called "Attachments" directly right from the smiley...there you can upload pics and then you can select the picturenumber from the same option(Attachments) to paste it in your post. :)

Last edited:
Is that 40 diodes in that projector? I thought the originals had 24, if so, the diodes probably aren't any more powerful, there are just more of them.

Kevlar

Chances are these are the same diodes we can, and have been getting, for $40 to $55. They just use more of them to get the 3500 luminems. So if that's the case it's going to be hard for you to sell them for $75 each.

We don't know that they are the same ones for sure but there is only one way to find out. Send one to a trusted vet who can run it through its paces and also put it on a spectrometer, maybe it will be a slightly different wavelength.

It's probably your best bet if you want to sell them for &75 each.

Sorry im not willing to give one away for free but i would sell one for cheaper for review. There are 40 holes but the bottom ones dont have any diode/lens in. If you looks close on the pic you can see.

cd520

On a side note what happened with the 510nm you were going to get in early august?