Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blue and yellow

who here has seen any hand held laser like these in person. ;)900th post. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ace82

I used to own the RPL 35 473, great laser I might add. Sold it cause I needed money and it is very expensive!

I've disassembled both the RPL's and tested their burning capabilities with no crystals thus being 808nm 2.4W of power. I used the "heatsink" cap's collimator lens for focusing. But never completely collimated. That is a POWERFUL laser... Man I would love to build a ir burner...

I see blue every night when I go out for a smoke :)

Really want to see an argon in action, been scouting e-bay, but its shipping that it the prob. Yellow would also be great to see must look amazing.

brtaman

Ace82

brtaman said:
I see blue every night when I go out for a smoke  :)

Really want to see an argon in action, been scouting e-bay, but its shipping that it the prob. Yellow would also be great to see must look amazing.

brtaman

Glad she's doing well. ;)

Today I visited Dave, he showed me his multiline argon, and his yellow.... awesome stuff. The yellow feels very different then any other laser pointer I've used. He has his garage set up with a few mirrors that seperate the colors and when filled with fog...simply amazing!

i want a argon to.maybe in a year.whats a good price. how much is good for a single line.how much for a multiline.

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

jamilm9 said:
i want a argon to.maybe in a year.whats a good price. how much is good for a single line.how much for a multiline.

I don't know how much a single line is, but Daguin got a multiline off of ebay for $190, inside a dna sequencer, but you probably know that... I would guess high 200's not including shipping, and if you look long enough a bit lower. (On ebay)

I'm not opening a dna sequencer.might break it.ok so maybe 350 shipped.maybe next year.

I've seen blue, yellow and violet, although my blues are only ~26 mW, they are such a very fine color (473 nm)  Yet the Violet has stolen my heart, and I have lots of violets with lots mW's  I like yellow, but would not spend the big bucks for the small mW's  So, between yellow and blue, violet er blue wins IMHO!   ;D