Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blu-Ray lights up the luminous stars!!!

T

timelord

The green 125mw I used to light up the area where the stars were and you'll see that it don't illuminate the luminous stars..
Now the 405nm Blu-Ray make them come alive :cool: :cool:

Here's a video clip attached below guys enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• Blu-Ray_Illuminating_Illuminous_stars______.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

Great Video Lee :cool: :cool: :cool:

Those UV Photons sure are energetic. I cant wait until I get mine ;D

Jase

T

timelord

Cheers guys, I gotta tell you that the camera does these blu-rays no real justice so when you build your own then you'll see what I mean. I'm now hunting for top quality illuminous paints so I can paint boards and have some real fun.. :D

that looks like fun. i like the idea of getting some paint that does the same effect, so you can just paint a peice of ply wood, and just write on in with the laser!

looks like a lot of fun though :D

cool video, shows how much of a newb i am though - from the description, i thought you were pointing it into the sky at night and the light was some how... - never mind, i wasn't thinking very clearly, and it's too early in the morning...

T

timelord

dynamicvelocity said:
cool video, shows how much of a newb i am though - from the description, i thought you were pointing it into the sky at night and the light was some how... - never mind, i wasn't thinking very clearly, and it's too early in the morning...

Welcome to the forum mate :)

Things

welcome to the forum ;) great vid timelord! UV charges up those star things almost instantly, i did it with my blacklight ;D

T

timelord

Cheers thing I've got some luminous paint now so I'm gonna do some sign writing with the Blu-Ray :D

Vegeta

Timelord, I like the video but the music was horrid. Had to mute it mate. Got a headache now!
I'll try doing something like this with my Sonar, gotta get me some stars etc... first.

dynamicvelocity said:

It's alright I thought the same exact thing.

T

timelord

Vegeta said:
Timelord, I like the video but the music was horrid. Had to mute it mate. Got a headache now!
I'll try doing something like this with my Sonar, gotta get me some stars etc... first.
The mute function is a wonderful feature :D I can't do my videos will homosexual trance/club music as I don't have a PINK LASER yet ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vegeta

Timelord said:
[quote author=Vegeta link=1189630828/0#10 date=1189785766]Timelord, I like the video but the music was horrid. Had to mute it mate. Got a headache now!
The mute function is a wonderful feature :D I can't do my videos will homosexual trance/club music as I don't have a PINK LASER yet ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

I can't do videos with homosexual trance/club music either as I don't like it, just like I don't like your screaming music. Oh and my Wicked Lasers are just fine and I'm happy with them just as I was with my DL Viper 95mW. Also Timelord may I ask how old you are? You seem very immature constantly posting the same pictures over and over again. If you dislike Wicked Lasers so much then go make a website on it or something. It's almost as if your jealous from the business they make? If not then stop being so immature, it's starting to get annoying now. Also there was no need to attack me like you did, if it was a joke then fine that's okay.

Kenom

any autoparts retailer sells UV dye. it's designed to be put in automotive fluids so you can trouble shoot where a leak is in a car engine with a UV light.
That stuff has gotta glow like crazy cause they are providing UV Led's for illuminating the dye. I wanna see it go through with a bluray laser