Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blizard!!! I can't wait!

Tuesday and Wednesday I am expecting a "Blizard" to come in or what I call "Death Storm 2009" that will render my city helpless.:)

Ok maybe not helpless, but they are saying 8 to 12+ inches of snow with snow fall rates of up to 2" an hour at times. 25 to 40mph winds with 50+mph Gusts. The temp on Wednesday night is going to drop to 0 degrees F.
http://www.wqad.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=cc85deca-cedc-4fe1-8cb4-6bf91ec73a59&src=front

Is it strange that I am actually excited about this storm and I can't wait for it to come? Bring it on, that's what I say.

I will try my best to get some pictures of some lasers during the storm....I might even video tape it. I will post it on this thread.:)

Later all and wish me good luck?:)
iskor12

Last edited:

lazer

I would be excited! You can fire the lasers in the blizzard and get some cool beam shots. To bad it never snows here in arizona.

I hope to get some snow soon here in Michigan. I wanna go snowboarding so bad. I missed it last season because I was working down in Tennessee.

^^From the way it looks, Your going to get some snow Tuesday night.^^^
Wx200912090300_us.png

map_spectrop06_ltst_6nh_enus_600x40.jpg

Last edited:
I hear you on that.:)
I pretty much have new tires....but Scion TC's are not made for snow travel.:) I slide all over the place.......But even still, I can't wait!!
788-a.jpg

Last edited:

Rob

Haha, I understand your excitement I love storms. :) Don't get a lot of them here in Cali though. Hope you get some awesome laser shots.

Hope you get some awesome laser shots.
Me too..:) If I do, I will be sure to post everything on here.

They are starting to lower the storm totals by a bit. I am now only looking at about 6 to 8" of snow.....but only time will tell.
map_spectrop10_ltst_6nh_enus_600x40.jpg

i live in the chicago land area and im super excited for snow!!
the only problem i have is getting extended days of school in the summer :(

Rob

i live in the chicago land area and im super excited for snow!!
the only problem i have is getting extended days of school in the summer :(
LOL, that is always a bummer. Glad I don't have to worry about that here in LA.

ZRTMWA

Here in Maryland we are supposed to get the backside of this storm wednesday night. Mostly ice for ice I think which still means no school!!!

LOL, that is always a bummer. Glad I don't have to worry about that here in LA.

haha ya your pretty lucky. but sometiems just seeing the snow outside is pretty awesome. and on christmas if your playing white christmas, then you know your feelin the spirit! =]

roosl

OMG You can have that sh*t! That's what I do NOT miss about the midwest (St. Louis).

Head to the store and stock up so you can stay home and enjoy it though!