Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blackwolf's new HD camera *pic heavy*

I finally and begrudgingly made the move from "dumb" phone to smartphone, and now that I have an HD camera I thought it would be nice to capture my laser collection in HD... enjoy
jb13wPCl.jpg

375nm? blacklight
IbcVqkPl.jpg

JIAIGXjl.jpg

V6BziK3l.jpg

oF1UYcpl.jpg

eventually 515-20nm
Luljly9l.jpg

SjHfvSFl.jpg

8AtfwHjl.jpg

AYAuwBpl.jpg

x1VlAx0l.jpg

fVDm0r2l.jpg

the purple spot on the hat is some IR florescence that I picked up from the 532 (dying battery)
fbokH08l.jpg

my fav
k5kTV73l.jpg

Last edited:

I finally and begrudgingly made the move from "dumb" phone to smartphone, and now that I have an HD camera I thought it would be nice to capture my laser collection in HD... enjoy

Great photos. You didn't say what kind of smartphone you got, is it an Android or an iPhone or Windows?

Alan

Didn't you used to have an argon? Whatever happened to that? Did it sell?

Nice pics man! Congrats also on your first(?) smartphone but there is something you should know about smartphones..... Too much dependability yields addiction, addicted smartphone users aren't very bright these days. Just my .02 of course, I'm trying to break myself off the rock so I'm reminding myself as I type this simple formula to remember:

smart phones = dumb people. Dont fall overboard ;)

:beer:

smart phones = dumb people. Dont fall overboard ;)
If only there was some way to broadcast this all over 1st world countries...

I can't tell you how many times I've been ignored because somebody was playing on a smartphone. Don't be that person. :)

Last edited:
I think that they are stupid all of its functions i can complete with my laptop/gps/3ds
Didn't you used to have an argon? Whatever happened to that? Did it sell?
yeah I don't have the room for gas lasers till i get a house of my own

Last edited:
The term "smart phone" first appeared in print in 1995 describing AT&T's "PhoneWriter Communicator" as a "smart phone", "smart phone" was coined by an AT&T employee, Pam Savage, in an article titled "Designing a GUI for Business Telephone Users" in January of 1995. The PhoneWriter was first displayed at the 1993 Comdex Computer Show. In 1999, Qualcomm released a "CDMA Digital PCS Smartphone" with integrated Palm PDA and Internet connectivity, known as the "pdQ Smartphone". In 2000, the Ericsson R380 was released by Ericsson Mobile Communications, it was the first phone marketed as a "smartphone" combining a mobile phone and a PDA, it supported limited web browsing with a touchscreen using a stylus. Every since then we have had "smartphones".

Three computers back, the desktop I bought for over $600 was less powerful than the Android phone I have today. I like mine but I am not sure how much good they are doing us, I now exchange texts with people I used to talk to, and have you noticed you sometimes see two people next to each other texting each other instead of talking :wtf: and it is also causing auto accidents and costing some people their lives.

Alan

Nice lookin C6 host at the end. What power is it rated at?

If you mean the black C6 than zero. That is just an empty host I am saving for a low mWattage green build.

the polished S4 which is similar to a c6 is using a m140 driven at 1.25A and using a "g" lens so I pushes some where over a watt hopefully