Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Big pack laser sale very cheap! $247 worth of lasers for $70

He's trying to sell a broken motorcycle on Gumtree now.
Can anyone trace the license plate for an exact name and address?

Pulse adrenaline 125 supermoto spaires or repair bargain deal wakefield Leeds Motorbikes & Scooters for Sale 63855814

In case he takes it down.. it's license # NK57GAX
And it's a "Pulse adrenaline 125 supermoto spaires or repair bargain deal"
(his spelling, NOT mine)

Same phone number and name listed as well so we know it's him.
I have no problem following this up with the authorities, but I just have to be sure of the SOB I'm going after. ADAM:gun:

P.S. Did anyone save his avatar picture? If so, Please send me a copy. I know it's probably not his picture but I want it for my records.

Thanks,
Rod

Last edited:

OK, later I'll send that license number to his local police...
gotta go right now though!

Well, that's Europe for ya.
Well, of course it is... that's kind of stating the obvious. Why else would someone want to steal my hard-earned money?

Obviously you didn't catch my meaning...

You misunderstand... it is the buyers greed that the Scammer
preys on... "All those lasers for $70.00 wow what a bargain
I can get"...:whistle:

If it sounds too good to be true...................
Oh yeah.... that is obvious too...:D

Jerry

Last edited:
Osummguywill,
Thanks. Let me know if you find anything out. I tried at the DVLA....
Link- VEHICLE ENQUIRY
But I must be doing something wrong since it never gets a hit.
Or I just don't know what I'm doing (best choice):D

NoBama
Thanks, I'll check that out too.
I already reported his current offerings on gumtree. Don't know what good it will do, but it made me feel a bit better anyway:thanks:

laserbee,
While I do agree that greed is something we all have in common to some degree, be it buyer OR seller, there is a difference between true greed and naivete:eek:
Yes, I'm saying I was :yabbem:naive:yabbem: to believe he was sincere in his offer.

Thanks all,
Rod

Has anyone tried calling this?
i haven't tried simply because if he won't respond here, it's a 99.9% chance he would just hang up and it would be a wasted long distance call for me, which would just mean "throwing good money at bad"
The wheels ARE in motion. Nothing may come from it, but I will make my point to him. I will say no more about what is to come other than you better purchase a CODPIECE Adam!:eg:

Google it if you don't know what a codpiece is. Can you say "OWNED".
Sure, I new you could. (From Mr. Rodgers neighbourhood for those that are old enough to remember)

Rod

Bog spammit DLMB! Stop encouraging me by giving me +rep!! >:O

No, wait, don't... otherwise Chez might get ahead of me.

HIMNL9

Ok, then, all to +rep Chezumss, just for see if Jay can become 532nm color for the envy ..... (J/K :p :D)

All -rep HIMNL9 for that suggestion!!

Tbh, i don't see the point in the rep system unless you're selling stuff. It basically just labels people "twat" or "not twat" and as long as i'm on "not twat" all is well. So me & Chez made use of it how we could think of doing so, by competing over it.

But, yeah, I also want to know how this incident finished up.

Also, HIMNL9, how is it that you always end up looking at the threads that me & Chez both post in? :p

I guess that was a no ...:whistle:

BTW Bruno, I've never seen you rep anyone.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

All -rep HIMNL9 for that suggestion!!

*Loading the Vulcan Gatling with -rep bullets and starting to hunt Jai*

(j/k :p :D)

Also, HIMNL9, how is it that you always end up looking at the threads that me & Chez both post in? :p

Well, i don't "chase" you two, is just that this post is in my subscribed list, so when someone bump it, it come out in my list ..... i'm not against you two, really :beer:

BTW Bruno, I've never seen you rep anyone.

I rarely +rep someone, usually for good ideas or helps given to the forum, or for "good things" made (and, maybe, a pair of times for the fun i got from some posts, or for the fantasy of the poster), and afaik, at least til now, i never -repped anyone ..... i tend to try to never abuse of the rep system, usually, cause i know that someone give it (too much ?) high importance, and i've already seen "rep drama" and rep wars here and there, in the past, and i don't want to start a war or cause "not deserved problems" (like, as example, if someone start to attack me repeatedly and without a reason, and the thing goes for long time and cannot be solved from a pacific discussion, i can end to -rep someone, but this may require repeated offenses and some time ..... for the other part, i will never -rep someone just for a misunderstanding or an error, also if this can include an occasional offense) ..... just for these reasons.

I try to give mostly +Rep because I know people like it. To me the comments count more than the rep.