Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Better font sizes, forum ordering

Please, can you fix the font sizes so that the titles are bigger and easier to identify, so that they stand out from the topic poster's name? Having the word "Sticky" be in a different color would help make them stand out against the other posts.

Also can the sub-forums be ordered like the old board? The current forum ordering doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason, whereas the old one grouped like-forum topics together.

Finally, what's with the giant fonts in the message box for replies and new topics?

I agree with that. The fonts are too small and the graphics are too big. The last forums were great because they were simple, but at the moment these are too graphically orientated and not 'information' orientated enough.

But hey, these forums are brand new and it might take a bit for c0ld to get everything settled :)

YES, Please increase the font size by 2 at least! It is hard on my eyes and I'm 25. I'm sure this is a huge issue for other members.

I agree. I have no problems because I use Opera to maximize it, but other members are having this tiny font problem.

YES, Please increase the font size by 2 at least! It is hard on my eyes and I'm 25. I'm sure this is a huge issue for other members.
No problems for me... and I'm almost double your age... Must be all that SMD
soldering.... LOL or maybe my coke bottle glasses... LOL

Jerry

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i want to increase it too but i can't figure out how to do it yet

there is a way to increase but it also messes up size on the front page of the site.. i contacted the creator of the skin for help

will update u guys soon

Thanks Avery....

[EDIT] I hate the opera... can stand the fat screaming woman
just before the opera ends.... :D:D

Jerry

Last edited:

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
epic win

finally figured out font size increase solution

Too damn big... Man.... this is for blind old folks... BB's first post fills 1/2 of my screen...:eek::eek::eek:

maybe one notch down.... shadow...;)

I hate it.... I hate it... I hate it... and it's a bit too big...

Jerry

Last edited: