Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

best song for bass?

whats the best song for the bass? I want to push my subs to the max, they seem to like 25-33hz :D so far I have only found a few techno songs and some rap that pushes it a bit so far the best I could do was move some speakers on my desk and a waterbottle

Attachments

• MOV06633.AVI
    6.1 MB · Views: 43

I like these 2

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8yMvVEa8U[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7W8FFSKRE[/media]

Btw: your subs seem weak to me. i have a nice set for my pc and when i listen to music the floor shakes a little,and stuff on the wall Vibrates alot.
what power are yours ??

Wesdaman14 said:
Btw: your subs seem weak to me. i have a nice set for my pc and when i listen to music the floor shakes a little,and stuff on the wall Vibrates alot.
what power are yours ??
only 1000W :-[ but thats just for my computer playing at 70% volume at 80% it knocks things off the walls, my desk, shakes the floor a bit, and opens my drawers at 80%

maxkillz said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1224622200/0#2 date=1224622810]Btw: your subs seem weak to me. i have a nice set for my pc and when i listen to music the floor shakes a little,and stuff on the wall Vibrates alot.
what power are yours ??
only 1000W :-[ but thats just for my computer playing at 70% volume[/quote]
hmm dont seem like 1000Watts. 1000W should be hair shakin bass

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1224622200/0#3 date=1224622954][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1224622200/0#2 date=1224622810]Btw: your subs seem weak to me. i have a nice set for my pc and when i listen to music the floor shakes a little,and stuff on the wall Vibrates alot.
what power are yours ??
only 1000W :-[ but thats just for my computer playing at 70% volume[/quote]
hmm dont seem like 1000Watts. 1000W should be hair shakin bass[/quote]
I can do the hair trick with it when I put it in the cab of my truck :D in the video it was at ~70% volume on without any gain

This is the sub i want for my truck ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHNqkOi64KE[/media]

daguin said:
In my day we had to shake our own hair ;)

Peace.
dave
lol mine sticks straight up when I stick my head in the window when I play a bassy song in the truck and my hairs over 2 ft long now ;D

uhm lets see
love hungry man AC/DC
moby dick  Zeplin drum solo
almost all black eyed peas songs
linkin park
note i usually rock out with stage three 10' woofers @ 1200 watts fosgates
that hit really hard although they do have alot of low end if needed
lets put it this way every year when the ear test results come in i usually get called to the nurses station and asked did i ever do a lot of hunting with shotguns lol

john_lawson said:
uhm lets see
love hungry man AC/DC
moby dick Zeplin drum solo
almost all black eyed peas songs
linkin park
note i usually rock out with stage three 10' woofers @ 1200 watts fosgates
that hit really hard although they do have alot of low end if needed
lets put it this way every year when the ear test results come in i usually get called to the nurses station and asked did i ever do a lot of hunting with shotguns lol
nice lol, I'm already semi deaf in my right ear :-/ but only to certain tones :-? how does that happen? anyways my left hates me after some perter frampton and Bryan Adams ;D ;D ;D

protest the hero: palms read

or bone marrow.

these songs have some SIIIICK slap bass.

but it's really technical and hard to play (i dont play, but my friend does)

rkcstr

I think you read this the same way I did... he's talking about low frequency material in music, not actually musical material for the bass guitar.

As for low freq, just search around for things like bass technik or similar.  They make songs specifically heavy on sub-bass frequencies.

BTW, my system for basement parties back in college consists of a dual 18" sub powered with 1800W amp and two horn-loaded 15" mains with 350W each.  Shakes the house. And, if you're looking to power some speakers, I have some REAL amps, none of that home stereo receiver crap, these things will put out a true 1000W or power (or more), though they weigh like >20lbs each (one Crown amp I have weighs ~50lbs!).