Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best regards to all laser enthusiasts!

Hi,
I'm 33y old "kid" from Croatia who is, amongst other hobbies, interested in laser technology. About 17 years ago I met with first laser, it was He-Ne in my physics class. After that I bougt my first red 1mw pointer and the rest is known:D. I have experimented with home made laser shows, made a few laser osciloscopes which worked as nifty music visualisators, later on I made simple laser show which included various dc motors, mirrors and the last was 2color laser show wirelessly controlled by r/c speed controlers, servos, etc.
The overall looks of those devices was horrible but they worked like a charm;).

That's pretty much it!

...I do not have to mention burning, punching, igniting, performed in my free time, do I?:D

Soon I will be equiped with 8x blueray in 18650 host, which I will review here when it comes.

Thanks for reading...

Bye

What a coincidence! My first laser experience was with a HeNe in my physics class, too! What a small world.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

WELCOME to our family of laser fanatics you two guys. Please use eye protection & make sure you READ, READ, READ, before you request help. Remember "THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND" QUOTE, courtesy of Lasersbee (JERRY)................ rob

mat.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!!! Sounds like you've already got plenty of experience at building lasers and show devices. You'll find lots of info and people to bounce ideas off here. I don't think that you're our only member from Croatia, either. Enjoy your stay here, and let's see some photos!