Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best quality green laser pen

bigG

Hello guys,

maybe it's a silly question but i need your opinion:

I'm looking for a very good quality laser pen (about 50-80mW) for star-pointing and the cool laser graffiti project (never heard of it? -> Graffiti Research Lab, cool vid, how-to)

It should be a green pen-style (for portability) with good overall quality (build-quality, divergence [maybe also security, but thats less important]) with a power between 50-80mW. Not such cheap pointers as DX sells.

I've already found some items:

SKYlasers: cool design, good price, and key for low and high mode(for presentation suitable

Wickedlaser: Executive Pro; bit pricy, best design and cool mini-key

NOVAlasers: X-series; reasonable price (with carrying-case) and normal design

Maybe anyone of you has an opinion of this lasers or can suggest another. Now, which laserpen can you recommend me?

thanks,
bigG

Last edited:

Of the products you listed I would recommend Nova. Good customer support, very reliable products. Good prices. And a discount for forum members.

There are several other threads open discussing a similar topic. Please read through them. It may help you make your decision.

D

Deleted member 8382

rayfoss or O-like, don't even consider the other for what you want it unless design is very important for you.

Yours,
Albertr

bigG

ok, your right, i will look up the other threads aswell
the last 2 month there weren't any threads about this topics. The last few days the popped up about six of them :D

so far, thanks for your answer
bigG

-_-!!! Nice movie above ...
For good quality laser pen , some factory output is poor ,, it is up to the module . hard to compare until played . See as many reviews as you can :san: