Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

best price ever for 405nm lasers?

green lasers rock

I ordered 10 lasers from Aliexpress. They are violet lasers in the standard pen host. I was expecting 50mw at the most, knowing the 405s are crazy overspec. Amazingly, these lasers output what looks like 100mw of 405nm laser light. I got these lasers for $1.30 each, with free air mail if you only buy one. Did i just get the best deal ever? If you want a powerful blu ray for a unbelievable price, here is the link. MILITARY 5MW Blue Laser Pointer Professional Lazer Blue Violet Laser Pointer Pen Beam Light High Quality Wholesale Price-in Laser Pens from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group :D

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not bad, awesome! :D

I bought a 405nm chepo pen like these awhile back, set me back $7 I believe???? Never had it metered, but you could easily see the beam in a dark room :yh:

-Alex

Last edited:

Pman

Want to see a pic inside one with the front cap removed to see if they can be made fully focusable.

GSS

Want to see a pic inside one with the front cap removed to see if they can be made fully focusable.
GreenLasersR, try to send Pman a pic and look at his signature. I got the same pen type 405nm at 77mw from him and it focuses to a pin point that instantly lights a match. Its so cool when a pen and just 2 AAA,s can do that:)

green lasers rock

GreenLasersR, try to send Pman a pic and look at his signature. I got the same pen type 405nm at 77mw from him and it focuses to a pin point that instantly lights a match. Its so cool when a pen and just 2 AAA,s can do that:)
I just opened it up and focused it, it instantly lights a match. I am very impressed for $1.30. Thank you for the great idea:D