Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Place to buy a 50mW Green Laser

I recently bought a "High Power Laser" from Amazon. It was listed as 5mW, but when I had received it, I saw that it was much more powerful. After doing some research, I found that it was the same laser as the 50mW Laser 301 from Yourlasers.com. But I recently found out that the listing for the laser I bought was removed. So I researched more.

I found more lasers, and even the same one as mine, on Amazon. Here are the best ones I found:

Amazon.com: Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen High Power Bright 500-10000M +Free Battery&Charger USA: Electronics
This one cost $21 with 3-5 day shipping, and reviews say 50mW.

Amazon.com: eZone Adjustable Focus 5mW Green Laser Pointer Pen With Safety Key + 2 Batteries + Charger+ Star Cap: Electronics
This one cost $33 with Prime 2 day shipping, and it is 50mW. Same as "SDLaser 303" from Yourlasers.com. Comes with star cap.

Amazon.com: MillionAccessories Military Adjustable Focus Green Laser Pointer Pen 5mW 532nm Beam Powerful 5 Miles: Electronics
This one cost $24 with Prime 2 day shipping, and should be around 50mW. The seller Million Accessories has a rep of selling 50mW.

AAA ACCESSORIES Adjustable 5mW Green Laser 301 Military Laser Pen With Safety Key + Battery + Charger - Amazon.com
This one cost $28 with 3-5 day shipping, and it is 50mW. It's the same laser I bought from Amazon, but from a different seller.

All of the hosts look to be solid metal, come with batteries/charger, and the prices I listed include shipping.

So if you're interested in a cheap green laser, this is your best bet. You are taking some risk since it isn't advertised as 50mW, but at the price it's worth it.

Here is my review for the "Laser 301" I bought on Amazon:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/high-powered-amazon-laser-532nm-79679.html

Good Luck!

I am looking for a powerful green laser. Astronomy purposes. I like the spyder 111 krypton but, seems a lil expensive for 100mw. I am looking for 300mw+. I want it to be durable and well built also. Do you know where I can find one for a reasonable price? I also want a high on, low off cycle.

@Gadget: Welcome to the forum.

Look at the HL532 from LaserBTB.com

Using the search function on this forum for answers is a good option, too.

Last edited:
I've had good luck with fasttech.com actually just ordered another 3 more. With my first I was able to get a stable 90mw. Blord ordered one as well to test out.

I've had good luck with fasttech.com actually just ordered another 3 more. With my first I was able to get a stable 90mw. Blord ordered one as well to test out.

That looks like just another chinese resale online store :p You should be careful, maybe you got lucky with your order!

Well so far I and many others have had good luck with fasttech there much better then dx by far. I've bought over 20+ things with no issues yet and they actually get you packages out in a timely fashion with tracked usps shipping. Like I said bloard ordered one to test as well and I've got another 3 coming soon.

lipo99

All in fasttech are 5mw laser. Where did you get a 90mw laser?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1083000

Mine out of the packaging did 70mw then I was able to safely pot mod it to a stable 90mw with a start up output of over 100mw. They is a link in my sign with the module 532nm c6

Sorry just noticed this was for complete lasers not modules. O-like has a 50mw 532 for like $36 and I've heard good things about them. I ordered the host and plan on putting my own module in it.

Last edited: