Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser show ive seen

Jaseth

Wow that is crazy but beautiful! I count 24 RGB scanners in that single show.. damn that must be expensive!

??? Dead links for me.

Best laser show I've ever seen was Pink Floyd in 1997 at Foxboro Stadium.

Jaseth

Just right click the link and choose "save as" and save them to your desktop, then play them with VLC. Worked for me and they still do.

^lol.. Raves are definitely a lot of fun, but you'll most likely never see anything even close to that here in the states. The biggest "electronic music event" here in the US that I know of is Ultra: Miami. The most lasers they ever have there are a few multi-watt green scanners spread about between 6-7 areas, but they do have first rate intelligent lighting displays. Nice, but definitely not mind-blowing.

Last edited:
There are a few smaller events that have some nice laser shows here in the US but nothing like 20+ RGB units :)

HIMNL9

Hell, i don't care about raves, parties and shows ..... just give me all hose scanners and lasers, and i'm happy enough (LOL :D)

Benm

Thats a pretty amazing show!

Still, my favourite is the one on singapores sentosa island, but there really is no video that does it justice. Its more than just a laser show though, features a performance and musical fountain too... its a bit geared towards kids in terms of content, but the visuals remain amazing!