Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser recommendations for under $400

Hey all, so I just ordered an arctic from WL since they had that 40% off sale and a few hours later I cancelled the order because it's WL and I want a product I can trust is made good and with a quality diode as well as customer service should anything go wrong. I'm looking for a blue laser, and something quite powerful. Can you guys give me some QUALITY lasers from respectable makers/companies? I've done a little research but I'm still ignorant when it comes to what to look for in a good laser. Help would be much appreciated! Thank you and happy holidys!

Hey all, so I just ordered an arctic from WL since they had that 40% off sale and a few hours later I cancelled the order because it's WL and I want a product I can trust is made good and with a quality diode as well as customer service should anything go wrong. I'm looking for a blue laser, and something quite powerful. Can you guys give me some QUALITY lasers from respectable makers/companies? I've done a little research but I'm still ignorant when it comes to what to look for in a good laser. Help would be much appreciated! Thank you and happy holidys!

I have done a lot of research recently and ended up going with JetLasers.org because of the quality and customer service that they provide.

JETLASERS.ORG, SHOP JETLASERS LASER PRODUCTS ONLINE - Jetlasers.org, Online Shop for Jetlasers Products.

I purchased 2 lasers from them last week. I went with a 2W 445nm laser:

445nm 2W

and a 500mW 532nm laser:

100mW TO 800MW PL-E Pro 532nm Green Lasers

as well as a 10x Beam Expander:

Beam Expander

They guarantee delivery and will give you a full refund if your laser gets caught up in customs. I am really excited to get my lasers. They also have very fast delivery.

Of course, I've read the horror stories on here and have been lurking on here before I made an account. I ordered 2 pairs of goggles with my laser and also understand that these are, in some aspects more dangerous than a gun due to the nature of light and reflections. I also had a 100 mw green laser from optotronics a few years ago that I loved and got my first taste of how to use a powerful laser. So rest assured I will treat this one with extra care.