Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser for around 100 bucks

hey guys whats the most powerful laser i can get that i wont have to worry about breaking for around a 100 US also will have to be able to be shipped to the US. What do you guys think a green one? i want it to hopefully pop ballons and maybe light matches.

thanks guy s

standstone has green modules that you can just add a host to. if you want one built it will most likely be a blu-ray or red.

the x75 is nice i think i can afford that i thought nova stopped making high powered lasers also they garentee that it will get to your door in the us right? or they will send another?

thanks guys

so right now it looks like a toss up between the x75 from nova or the 80mW one from skylasers i have heard of nova being good havent heard anything from sky lasers but it is 5mW more and a 3 month longer warrenty does skylasers garentee that it will be delivered to my door also just like nova?

thanks again

ben74

Don't think so, my x75 did 98mW peak and 95mW average as NOVA laser are always overpowered.

Novalasers is a more well-known company than Skylasers, and is trusted and true. I would go with Novalasers over Skylasers. If you want a violet laser, though, check out Daguin's clearance sale! Those deals are awesome!

-Mark

just bought the x75 used a 5% discount code too! and the 4-6 day delivery i cant wait! hopefully its quick bcause toronto is only 6 hours from me. thanks guys

ben74

Nice one! and if you don't have rechargeable batteries then i recommend getting some as it pulls 680mA from the batteries.