Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Iphone Clone ?

Looking to get a new cellphone, and i am really liking those Touch screen Iphone's, But i don't have that type of money. Max i can spend is around 130$
Anybody Know a really nice Iphone Knockoff ?
And it has to have at least a 3.2" TFT touch screen Not an 2.8", I like big screens !!
Haha.Thanks guys.
Peace

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

All the ones on DX looked crappy, and any Iphone ripoff will not be able to support Iphone apps. ATT sells the original iphone for $99 and you can get the refurbished for $49. But this mean you have to get a two year contract. Neither of these are the new "S" though. If you do get the real Iphone, you have to buy the data plan which is like $30 a month. This doesn't include any talking or texting time.

You could try to buy the phone on ebay, then get a prepaid or monthly plan on a different phone and take the SIM card from the other phone and put it in your Iphone. You shouldn't need to unlock it if the other phone/plan is still ATT. This way you don't have to get the data plan but then you don't get any apps or internet unless you get a data plan in the other phone.

Last edited:
All the ones on DX looked crappy, and any Iphone ripoff will not be able to support Iphone apps. ATT sells the original iphone for $99 and you can get the refurbished for $49. But this mean you have to get a two year contract. Neither of these are the new "S" though. If you do get the real Iphone, you have to buy the data plan which is like $30 a month. This doesn't include any talking or texting time.

I dont need Iphone apps, i just want to have a nice look alike clone.
I already have a T-mobile Sim card so i dont need a plan just a replacement clone phone.

ZRTMWA

You could try to buy the iphone on ebay or on craigslist or something and then unlock the iphone so you can use T-Mobile. There are multiple ways to unlock it, software, unlocking apps and I've even seen a little card that fits between your current SIM card and your Iphone that will allow your non ATT SIM.

Last edited: