Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best green laser for under 35$

Ive owned a fair amount of laser in my day ranging from 5-50mw. But all I enjoy is being able to see a bright beam at night, not so much the buring capabilities. Preferable not from O-like only because their shipping took over a month for me. I considered the core series from wicked laser but have heard horrid stories about their shipping time.

So guys, what do yall think?

AnthoT

Well there is lazerer. They have a good reputation and ship fairly quickly but it's still from china. I'm not sure the pricing but you can check it out :beer:

-Anthony

Perfect. Hopefully the shipping isnt too bad.

Better idea........

Buy the 3 color laser value pack from Amazon.com. They have been reviewed and tested by 2 people here, and although they are all rated at 5mW, they are all way, way over spec. The red 650nm is around 100mW, the green and violet(532 and 405) are between 30-80mW.

They only cost $26 for all 3!!

At the reviews forum here, look up the thread "Amazon Pointer 3 pack(red, green and violet"

Sorry, my right click button on my laptop isnt working, so I cant copy and paste right now.

Last edited:
Better idea........

Buy the 3 color laser value pack from Amazon.com. They have been reviewed and tested by 2 people here, and although they are all rated at 5mW, they are all way, way over spec. The red 650nm is around 100mW, the green and violet(532 and 405) are between 30-80mW.

They only cost $26 for all 3!!

At the reviews forum here, look up the thread "Amazon Pointer 3 pack(red, green and violet"

Sorry, my right click button on my laptop isnt working, so I cant copy and paste right now.

Man! I already bought the other one. But I'll definetly look into those after i get the one I just ordered! :D

Last edited: