Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Best Ebay 1 watt blue

green lasers rock

I am looking for the best 1 watt ebay laser. I, know, i know, people tell me not to get these, but i was asked to find the best 1 watt :drool: ebay laser for a adult friend. I wasn't sure if they are all the same power, or different hosts will have more powerful diodes etc. Also are all ebay 1 watts the same power? I hope some people who have bought one to chime in:yh:

Isaac Clarke

Banned
the best way is to buy from some one trusted... those fleebay stuff won't even last...

green lasers rock

thx for the advice. i am going with a sci fi 3 watt 445nm instead. Anyone know how long the shipping takes to the US?

Isaac Clarke

Banned
Dunno..... Seeing the recent shipping delays....i would estimate of 3-4weeks..

Contact Trussmonkey since he is in the U.S

Last edited:

green lasers rock

Do you guys think i made the right choice by getting a sci-fi 3 watt. i thought these ebay lasers were around 1 watt(correct me if i am wrong), so the sci-fi should be more powerful(assuming it is true power) are sci-fis good quality? true power?

Chrisbee

Sci-fi laser specs will be correct. And from what I've seen, his lasers are of good build quality. I think he's been stretching himself pretty thin from taking on all of these orders though. I think that you'll be pleased with the laser, once you get it.

Pi R Squared

A 3W blue is very powerful, I have one, not from SciFi but one I built and it will instantly burn about anything, if you point it at the wall long enough to take a photo it will leave a burn mark or could even start a fire so be careful, you might not be prepared for how powerful it is until you see it for yourself.

Alan

10fenny

@ Electric plasma...
I have that same host/laserListed@ 39$ and did not list the shipping. Which turned out to be 65$ shipping. They got me on that one.
It was my powerful 445 till I built a 2.1watter. I think it put out 1200 mW.
So yea the bay is always hit or miss

Last edited:

green lasers rock

Sorry about derailing my own thread, but i was wondering what the worst laser company you have heard of, or actually bought from is:thinking:.I always thought it was LaserPointerPro.