Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best deal on a Hercules laser EVER.

Justin

Hey folks,

I didn't want this sale to slip your attention, because it's a KILLER deal if you're looking for a high-powered green laser. You've all been so good to Laserglow that I want to make sure you get the first crack at this crazy, amazing sale. For this weekend only (Feb 12-16) the Hercules-450 is on sale for only $1789 (reg. $2789). You can save $1000 or over 35%!!!

The actual average output power of the Hercules-450 lasers that I have in stock right now ranges from 482 mW up to 560 mW! The actual peak of the lasers in stock right now ranges from 582 mW up to a WHOPPING 711 mW! Keep in mind that, unlike other handheld lasers, the Hercules maintains output power continuously for as long as you can supply power. No cool-down period, no overheating, just sweet green power for as long as you want it.

Do you want a Class IV green handheld? I'll bet the answer is yes. This is absolutely the best deal going on right now so if you can spare $1789 I can promise you won't be disappointed. I can even reserve the highest-powered units for you (peak or average, your choice) if you email me directly after placing your order.

DON'T DELAY! I'M KILLING THE SALE ON TUESDAY AT NOON EST WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks again for being such a great community of laser-loving guys and girls. May the Force be with you.

daguin

Pay my taxes?
:thinking:
Get a herc?
Pay my taxes?
Get a herc?
Pay my taxes?
Get a herc?

Damn you and your greatest deal of the decade, Justin! :bowdown:

Peace,
dave

Asherz

Pay my taxes?
Get a herc?
Pay my taxes?
Get a herc?
Pay my ta... What was a I meant to be paying again?
Oo that must be the postman with my new herc

Peace,
dave

I corrected it a little for you :)

Great deal, wish I had more money to spend on lasers :L

Justin

Pro:
Get a big awesome laser.

Con:
The IRS knows where you live.

Pro:
The IRS doesn't generally wear laser safety goggles when they come to repo your house and car.

Con:
Blind IRS guys attract a lot of attention from the Feds, who do have access to safety goggles.

Hmmm....

ROFL.gif

I'm glad I dont have to make that decision. I havent had that kind of money in hand for about 7 years now. :undecided:

daguin

Come on Dave, you know you want it. ;)

Oh there is no doubt that I WANT it. It is just a matter of available "fun" money ;)

Maybe I'll whip up a FS thread later today

Peace,
dave

ixfd64

This is a bit off-topic, but will Laserglow have even more powerful lasers in the near future? I know CNI recently came out with some 800 mW portables.

Boy OH boy -- Like you know if I had the money I'd prolly buy this in a moment --- If I get a paycheck soon its a goner.:wave:

HMike