Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best company out there.

jakeGT

Jetlasers. They are awesome. First things first I got a PL-D 532nm 250mW from Len (hak) in the Jetlasers GB6. It was awesome and I loved it. Had a lot of trouble with the smart switch at first but it became easy.

Anywho a month or so ago I posted it for sale, and when I got home after posting the sale while I was in class, found the laser was broke. The collimating lens had come out of place so it was like a flashlight.

I messaged Gray at Jetlasers after talking to Hak, and Gray said he could repair or refund it. I took the refund because I have a few other greenies but I want to build one of the new 635's cause I haven't seen them in action yet.

I shipped it last week from Fed Ex and it got there yesterday and he sent me a PM telling me he had received it, and the refund had been applied to my paypal the same day!!!! He even paid my return shipping on it.

SO a BIG :thanks: to Gray, and a big :thanks: To Hak.

Jetlasers gave me amazing customer service and made my refund flawless and quick as shit. I would recommend JL to any "noobs" or vets alike.

Last edited:

jimdt7

Re: Best company out there?

I am happy to see, such a good
customer service !

Jim

The best company out there is LPF community!

But srs... we really do have the best builds at the best prices.

May you should use a period instead of a question mark in the title. :whistle:

jakeGT

You have a good point mr junkie