Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best & cheapest Blue laser

Hi there. Anyone have any thoughts on who's got the best deal on 473nm blue lasers these days?

Looking for the most reliable and cheapest at the same time... and preferably a pointer style, as opposed to RPL style.

The best deal I have found for a 20mW is $501 from Shenzen Lian Chao Future Tech. Can anyone beat that?

Am familiar with SKY lasers, O-like, Kolo, and others....
Thanks

jnrpop

i think scopeguy is doing GB's for the cni 473nm models, think the price is around $315 for a 5mw which most of the members that have recieved one have had theirs remain stable at around 15mw.....way over spec and cheap as chips :)
Good luck

I have a Rpl 473 its a pretty fine laser
scopeguy has a great deal as does
dragon lasers if you want a monster
wickeds new 473's are supposed to rock

3!? :wtf: What are you going to do with three, give one to a dear friend? *cough Gryphon cough* :crackup:
But seriously, you just taking advantage of the great deal?

3!? :wtf: What are you going to do with three, give one to a dear friend? *cough Gryphon cough* :crackup:
But seriously, you just taking advantage of the great deal?

I'm sure he'll send one to Niko, the other one will be donated to an LPF raffle :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Good luck Niko! I think maybe you will get one of these LOL..... Insert cat image here.

budgets5head.jpg

I'm sure he'll send one to Niko, the other one will be donated to an LPF raffle :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Last edited: