Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Best Camera

myles

i have been looking for a while what is a good camera that can take pics for like vacations and stuff like good mp and has the longest exposiure?

styropyro

I have a Canon SD550 and it takes great pictures, has up to 15s exposure (Trust me that is plenty enough for lasers!). It is a great all around camera, the only problem is that it can not see blu-ray very well!

Glaserfan

Depending on your price range, you could try the one I have.. A Canon Powershot A650IS. 12mp, 6x optical zoom, plenty of preprogrammed scene modes and possible full manual control. You can even use a program called CHDK to give you more abilities, including RAW shooting:)

It also has a flip-around 2.5" LCD that comes in very handy for angled shots. Powered by 4 AA batts, with decent lifetime on lithiums, or best off on NIMH rechargeables. I have yet to run the betteries down on mine even after long days and night shooting/reviewing pictures. The resolution/detail are just awesome. It even focuses well in complete darkness, to a distance of about 15-20 feet with the AF illuminator:)

All in all, a great camera [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

They are available online for right around the $260-$300 range.