Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Buy Gift Card

I have a $60 and a $25 gift card for Best buy. Both are unused. I do not shop there and will likely never use them. If anyone would like to buy them I will sell them both for $75 shipped.

If you shop at BestBuy might as well get $10 free dollars. Too bad I only buy there when I need something in particular. Been quite awhile since I was last there.
This is why Gift cards are such a rip off (unless your getting $10 free dollars!), they make so much money on interest & straight up un-redeemed cards.

Last edited:

Mik

I was given a $50 BB card at Christmas time. I hadn't shopped there in a few years before then. :(

I ended up finding the lowest local prices on Energizer lithium AA/AAA, and having BB price match it.. blew it that way.

They price match? Good to know. Thanks for the suggestion. I am out of those types of batteries.

Mik

They price match? Good to know. Thanks for the suggestion. I am out of those types of batteries.

Yeah, they did at my local store. I had them price match to Lowes, who happened to be the best price around in a retail store that I could find at that time. They won't match online stores, but they should do any retail store in your local area. They are kinda slow pulling up the items on the computer at customer service (BB has slow internet & pc LOL) so it is wise to go into the store with a printed page showing the competitors price, or have the pages bookmarked on your phone/pda and pull them up at the CS desk.

Also, right now Lowes has coupons for $5 MIR on Energizer ultimates. I do not know if you are required to buy them from Lowes or not to use the MIR... but potentially, have BB match the Lowes price, then go get $5 rebates from Lowes and mail them in.. if allowed.

Good deal but don't shop there. My wife gives all are money to wal-mart.