Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

best avatar on the forum?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
wannaburn has an awesome avatar

pyrotronic_ebay_laser.gif

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=wannaburn

i think this might be the best laser avatar ive seen. do any of you have a favorite?

Mine ;D  Its the worlds most powerful laser... or at least it was a long long time ago :D

In a galaxy far far away

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

jayrob

i think this might be the best laser avatar ive seen. do any of you have a favorite?

Man, that would be hard to beat! I guess there is no limit on file size for avatars? Looks like that file is over 4 megs...
Jay

Switch

wooooooolazer said:
Mine ;D  Its the worlds most powerful laser... or at least it was a long long time ago :D

In a galaxy far far away

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

A long long time ago but somehow in the future  :D

Man, that would be hard to beat! I guess there is no limit on file size for avatars? Looks like that file is over 4 megs...
Jay

There was a 19 MB gif around here....

Btw, how do you like my "DANGER class IIIb laser of DEATH!" warning label? :p

nah you guys got it all wrong, see your avatar is supposed to reflect who you are inside... ;D ;) no no wait, see your avatar is supposed to be made by you, and completely personalized. ::)

what im getting at is that my avatar is by far the best on this whole forum. :-/

Rasel

laserterd said:
no no wait, see your avatar is supposed to be made by you, and completely personalized.
:) ::)

;D :D
:p

(smiley message for the win)

Switch

My avatar shows a picture taken by me of my warning label printed by me stuck on my diy red laser made by me.I'm also the one who resized it and uploaded it :p
I'm sure wanaburn's avatar is as DIY as it gets too ::)

ok wait can you see my avatar? i uploaded it earlier, though not sure its showing up correctly.

nvm i had to change mine to the one i use on SF. i couldnt find the one i made, although this one is pretty funny. its getting old though so i might have to give myself a new one.

Things

LOL, my gif seems to be really pixelated, how do you guys get em so good?? ;D ;D Maybe mines to long, its basically a whole movie converted to gif

Not mine EH!
Brainstorm by Glenn and Kaissar, my cuz Willam is Designer@pixelator, who made the final Planet Torma dancer!

By the way, I like Hemlock Mike's

Things

Theres a program called super, its free and doesn't have watermarks, i used it for my avatar.

Guess I'm old school :) That's a 45 Long Colt in my hand - The "Peace Maker" !!! 5 shots in 4 seconds !! No Photons for you tomorrow ;D

Mike