Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best 100mW?

DroidJ

I have many lasers, but none that burn. I think a 100mW is a good way to start. So what is the best 100mW red laser in your opinion. I've looked and looked, but I really do not know. Thanks in advance

if you want one good for burning, maybe a little more power? o-like sells good ones for low prices.
New Style waterproof red laser 200mW /adjustable [OLNWRL200] - $55.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

I had the cute style one but people have posted lpm graphs showing that the power of that model drops to about 2/3 as the battery dies. the model i linked to above should have a different driver but i don't know for sure. you can ask susie which is better. you will need safety glasses for 100mW, so why not go a "little" higher for a cheap price? rayfoss also has good products that you can check out.
hope this helps.
david

LaZeRz

Why not build your own from a lpc-815 sled?

you will enjoy the experience of making it and will be proud everytime you turn it on considering you made it!

anyway have a good day!
:)

DroidJ

Why not build your own from a lpc-815 sled?

you will enjoy the experience of making it and will be proud everytime you turn it on considering you made it!

anyway have a good day!
:)

hmm, sounds good! is there any link?

ARG

Check out O-Like. I hear the lasers there are good.

Remember to get laser goggles.