Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Benny From PA

BennyF

Hello, Obviously i'm new here. I've been reading posts on the forum for about a month now trying to get as much information as possible about lasers. I was in the Marine Corps for 5 years as an electronics technician and now I'm working as an A/V systems repair/ installer. I've loved lasers since i first got into electronics. I was the kid that always would tear stuff apart to see how it worked.(most of the time it didn't go back together the same way it came apart) I guess my goal is to build a half decent laser to start off with. I actually have a few diodes so we will see where it goes. i hope to become good friends with all of you here in the forums.:D

lasersbee

to the Forum...
"I was the kid that always would tear stuff apart to see how it worked"

Been there... Done that...:yh:
Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

anselm

It's called "reverse engineering" if you want to get fancy with words...:whistle:
Welcome.:wave:

welcome to the forum! you only live 100 miles away from me! :eek: its always nice to see people who live near me

BennyF

Thank you all for the greetings i hope that i can be of some help here. i am learning a lot already. :beer:

Toke

Welcome aboard. :)
Nice to have another grownup with electrical background. :D

Tonga

Cool man welcome to LPF:)! Building lasers will be a breeze for you!

anselm

HeNe laser ... yellow.
Pictures please!:drool:
EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the thread, but the request for "yellow" pictures still stands.

Last edited: