Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

beam shots the beast 100 and a five dollar ebay laser Greenies

Below is beam shots of the super beast 100 verses a 5 dollar ebay laser i modded. The mod cost me o dollars and is now brighter the the super beast.

I am new at this laser stuff so I am starting off with simple inexpensive easy stuff and going up from there.

Top beam is five dollar ebay laser, bottom beam is the super beast.
Even if cheap laser last only a week its worth it but the same type of laser modded in this manner by another guy has lasted a two months and is still going. The only thing I can figure is these lasers are detuned for import into the united states, they seem to be able to handle more power then the five Mw sticker rating.

laser beam shots.jpg

LaZeRz

Hey welcome to lpf, what laser is the five dollar one? btw since you pot modded it im pretty sure you should be getting infared safety goggles/green safety goggles, with lasers that strong you cant afford to get hit in the eye.
Btw if you want any help on a DIY build just gimme a PM and i will do all i can to help

Have a good day :)