Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Beam expander

Does anyone know of a beam expander that would work on a DragonLasers hulk. Unfortunately the hulk is the only model that DL doesn't sell a beam expander for. I've had my hulk for a while and I have yet to find an expander that I know will work. Hopefully someone here knows of one that will work. Also if anybody knows of a beam expander that would work on a survival laser I 445nm (uses the cree c-6 host) that would also be appreciated.

I would imagine that the Cree C-6 host would be difficult to find an expander for because of the way the aperture and focus is set up but like I said if anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate it. Thanks :thanks:

Unfortunately the hulk is the only model that DL doesn't sell a beam expander for.

What models do DL sell a beam expander for?

Because I've been waiting for this beam expander to become available for ages and it's still out of stock.

Those are the ones I was talking about. There designing an expander for all the models except the hulk.

7.jpg

That's your best bet...

It's the Aries beam expander from Laserglow.
Costs $389

The Arion laser seems to be the same as the Hulk from DL.

I own the LG expander for the Hercules myself (bigger brother), and it's mounted on there with 3 washers, so there is even room for adjustments.

But it's the ''Aries'' that ''You'' need.

Greetings,

Last edited:
Thanks I totally forgot that laerglow had beam expanders for there lasers. Although the reason I forgot about it was probably because they are 400 dollars. At that price I would rather build three 445nm lab lasers lol. If anybody has any recommendations for building a beam expander I am open to that as well.