Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Battery shipping confusion, anyone had them sent seperate!?, time etc!

waterface

Hi

So i ordered my o- like laser & got the main body of it on 4th Jan.
Batteries, charger, adaptor & stickers were sent seperately as advised, although i now hear via a post on here that lithium batteries can't be sent from China, its illegal or something! Faona at rayfoss said this.

Does anyone know if there's truth to this?, i asked Susie & she said it would be ok, so 1 person says 1 thing & another person says another!

Also, has anyone had batteries sent seperate to UK or Europe & how long did the 2nd parcel take to arrive?? as both my parcels were sent on the same day according to o-like. Its now been 9 working days & HongKong website says that airmail shipping to UK is 5-7 working days.

Thanks

Xtrm2Rick

wel i once got my batteries 8 days later then my laser..
and batteries illigal...i doubt it ive had tons of all kinds of batteries ship to here (Holland, EU) from china and/or USA, and HK post isnt known for its fast and organized shipments lol, so just give it a few more day and see if it arrives.

dont worry the longer you have to wait the more rewarding it gets :)

waterface

I guess i'm being impatient, i just can't understand why if (as i was told) they are so far apart!
I could track the laser being sent, but not the 2nd package!

The batteries, illegal, i dunno, i just know Rayfoss told a buyer on here that China can't & won't send Lithium batteries!!
O-like says its ok, so i dunno!! I'm puzzled!!