Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

battery charger for ultra fire

So in bangkok i bought a blue 1000mw+ laser that came with a charger and two lithium ultra fire batteries

The problem is that the charger is to small to use in holland...
It does not fit in the socket or however you call that in english ^^'

The batteries have this describtion on then

Utrafire WY 16340 1200mAh 3.7V
If anyone knows these batteries or knows a charger that will work in holland then please please please tell me! :cryyy:

Did it come in an aluminium case with 5 screw on effects heads and cheap red glasses in gray foam?

Last edited:
Yes it did ^^ but no glasses... i have to order those before i start playing with it :p but first i need a charger

OK i have couple of the same one and it puts out 1165 peak 1015 average it does the job no doubt .....,you could get a cheap and nasty but functional one from fleabay that will do the job, or you could get the adapter again from fleabay ...not a great charger it works i got a couple of 4 way battery chargers with 4 seperate channels and its an intellicharger it senses the voltage needed and automatically selects the voltage needed to full charge the battery, again from eBay you just have to select the UK pin plug as they give you a choice, cost about 20 pounds ....my batteries where the same as well i got mine in Thailand as well ....small world give you +1 for great minds think alike

Last edited:
thanks for the information! so if i select UK pin plug it works in holland too? i don't know if it's the same here ^^

Is Holland two round pins or three rectangle shape pins the UK outlet is a lot bigger you got an extra bright green on your rep i added a comment after i posted that last post about great minds think alike getting the same laser

Last edited:
thanks again for the help
i added to your rep too for the help and just cuz thailand is awesome :p haha and ofcourse cuz we got the same laser ^^

Did you happen to buy it in puntip electronics plaza? :p

Thx ....No not that much of a miracle i was on the island of Koh samui tropical paradise, your signature looks a look healthier now ..so the power socket two round or three rectangle EU is round UK stuff is big and rectangular shaped pins ..

Last edited:
Got to go for now let me know about the power point pins and the red and green dual laser i also bought the same one look at my signature for details its pretty good specs

seems they sell lasers everywhere in thailand :p least in tourist places..
i just got back from 4 weeks in khon san in chaiyaphum in the middle of thailand
I was the only ''farang''(foreigner) there hahaha :p
But sadly they did not sell strong lasers there... had to go to bangkok which was a 7 hour drive ^^''

But worth it for a 1 watt plus blue ,and what a fluke on the dual laser i got one as well

thnx i will elt you know! ;) i hope it gets through costums since i send it together with a flashluight with build in taser :p

ARG

The nitecore chargers are good too, can charge almost any battery with them :p