Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batteries.

Tamm

Hello. You have problably experience with all these chinese batteries. I have free space about 124mm(length) and diameter 12mm. I also need about 10 volts. So what would you suggest me? I thought to put 3.7v two batteries in series and then add maybe one 1.5 volt battery in series. Is this ok if i put two li-ion batteries and 1 usual recharable aaa in series
I thought about two 10440 batteries in series but i cant find any reliable company, all chinese. What do you think about trustfire,soshine? Thats all i can find from ebay. I would prefer something german made, but cant find any... Please share your experience with me. Thanks.

Hi For a Good 10440 cell Efest is the only one right now, and i use them in all my pen builds. There fine go for them ...

Rich:)

We can help you a lot better if you actually tell us what your device is. How have you determined that only 10V will work? What is the tolerance?

Razako

Hello. You have problably experience with all these chinese batteries. I have free space about 124mm(length) and diameter 12mm. I also need about 10 volts. So what would you suggest me? I thought to put 3.7v two batteries in series and then add maybe one 1.5 volt battery in series. Is this ok if i put two li-ion batteries and 1 usual recharable aaa in series
I thought about two 10440 batteries in series but i cant find any reliable company, all chinese. What do you think about trustfire,soshine? Thats all i can find from ebay. I would prefer something german made, but cant find any... Please share your experience with me. Thanks.
DO NOT put two Li-ions and a rechargeable AAA in series. That would be a good way to set your house on fire or blow something up.