Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batteries

Nonsense Pman, with a name like "crapsupplydepot" I am sure everything they sell is of the highest quality.

Alan

with a name like "crapsupplydepot" I am sure everything they sell is of the highest quality.

In case that wasn't a joke: you misread a letter. cpap is a type of breathing apparatus. You'll see most of his items for sale are in this category.

In case that wasn't a joke: you misread a letter. cpap is a type of breathing apparatus. You'll see most of his items for sale are in this category.

Oh damn, you're right I did misread that. I thought it was funny that they had that name. My vision is getting fuzzy in my old age, it was never very good to begin with, I have a hard time reading fine print.

Alan

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You might get lucky with these AW's Pete; we got pretty lucky with those 16340's from "Vapor Kings" a little while ago!

I've found this site (E Cigarette Politics) which supposedly lists the only approved U.S. AW battery dealers. Check out THIS page also, there's some interesting information on it.

Last edited:

Pman

I remember seeing those links before somewhere and it may have even been from you. The biggest issue I've noticed is since so many of the AW cells are faked sellers mark up the prices for the genuine ones. It's why I've bought quite a bit of Efest stuff in the last 6 months. I've only found one specific size so far that didn't meet spec. They were their 26500 that tested out at about 2600 and are rated as 3000mAh.
One thing they do make though is the best 10440 cells for our pen builds.