Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Back button not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three PCs in the house- no back on any but working fine anywhee else except LPF. Also not getting email notice of posts in subbed threads- but am getting email when I have a PM waiting??

anybody else have this issue?

This issue comes and goes with me.
I also get pm's from most members, but some specific member's pm's never get emailed to me. :confused:

Encap

Same has been happening to me for past few weeks with IE 8---takes 6 or 7 clicks to go back a page and there are large spaces at top with " web page can not be found" Is like those advert spaces are seperate pages that fail to be found. Hope this problem is resolved soon---a lot of people use IE.

Tried Apple Safari yesterday and today ---no problems-----everything woring like it used to work with IE 8 empty spaces gone.

Encap

Hmm... Interesting. I'll have to try a alternative browser and see what happens.
:thanks: for the tip

I still have to use 7 back clicks to backup a page. The top remains messed up too.
This is on all my computers.
HMike

Blord

I am using FireFox instead of IE for this forum. No problem with the back button. Untill the "problem" is solved I will continu using FF.

I use FF as well and am not experiencing the problems
mentioned.

Jerry

Iam also still having these same problems and have to click the back button 7 times to go back plus the top half of the adds on the forum are missing and says cannot be displayed.

Having same problem running Windows 7 w/IE 8. No issue with XP IE 7 computers.

Anybody try Internet Explorer 9 with the site yet?
I installed it on my laptop I am building, but haven't worked out all of the bugs yet to try it.

Lase

This issue comes and goes with me.
I also get pm's from most members, but some specific member's pm's never get emailed to me. :confused:

I had a problem with PM's between me and Bobhaha going missing. Neither of us got them for a while.

Other than that I'm not having any issues.

EDIT: Also using Firefox on PC and Safari on my phone.

Lase

Last edited:
FF works fine but IE has problems only with LPF and it all started after the new spam blocker was put in place. The top of the main page is also screwed up on IE only. Trying to go back or click on links is also a problem on IE.

This is a small problem for only a few of us so don't expect a quick fix.
There's bigger fish to boil.
HMike

Status
Not open for further replies.