Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

B> Hosts and Heatsinks!

Simple request!

I am just looking for hosts and heatsinks :) No C6's (sorry LivinLoud :()

The more unique, the better. If it's something you got a heatsink for, but never used, and want to get rid of it, PM me a price and pictures :)

Thanks! Hopefully I will find something inspiring for these diodes I have around, and also give me something to do! Hands are getting tired of just my 360 controller :na:

Last edited:

Re: B> Silver polished C6

Have one for sale in my other thread. Polished C6 with clear ano coat and matching machined focus adapter. Comes with polished HS, 5.6mm module and lens/spring. Honestly was hoping to sell all 10 together but might/more willing to let the polished/black one go if its going to be built into a quality laser and kept.

i have one that i dont need, pm me if you are interested

I'm changing this thread to just a buying page for hosts and heatsink combos. I have a lot of ideas, diodes, etc. Just need things to build into.

Ehgemus's titanium work is top notch as you saw with my host. Id hit him up, just dont copy my host design ;)

sinner

Ehgemus's titanium work is top notch as you saw with my host. Id hit him up, just dont copy my host design ;)

exactly, he always makes one-off's. you can't get any more unique than that :D
I have a new host too but that might be too big I guess otherwise I would have already heard from you :na:

IsaacT

There is a reason Ehgemus is my go-to guy.

@bloom: PM incoming about a number of hosts I have chillin. All with your name tentatively on them :p