Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Awesome hosts/heatsinks Jay!

Well I have both my Pocket Mini 6x and LCC 18650 host up and running. They are very nice, and if it wasn't for Jayrob I'd probably be relying upon cheap Chinese red and blu lasers.

The 18650 host especially doesn't seem to heat up, very nice heatsinking, and it's just the standard aluminum heatsink. It feels very nice and sturdy in your hands and has an awesome design. There's plenty of room on the inside, and just the fact that it uses an 18650 battery is just awesome, I've waited a long time for Jayrob to make a 18650 host.

The Pocket Mini is just awesome. It's so tiny yet the perfect size for a blu ray laser. I hold it like a syringe when turning it on, then hold it somewhat like a pencil when pointing. The room is of course going to be more limited than the 18650 host, but surprisingly has a lot for it's size.
cr123a and 18650 are my two favorite batteries, they both seem to keep a great charge and are just great for the laser hobby.