Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AWARDS - Wittiest Member

I vote for senkat. He's got some big kahonas from what I can tell. I belong to some websites that ban or punish members for posts that aren't nearly as bad.

Dr. Evil said:

If what you tried to say was COJONES (balls in Spanish....mostly used in Mexico), then well....it is Cojones :D

I belong to some websites that ban or punish members for posts that aren't nearly as bad.

huh?

wit is a GOOD thing :/

chido

nikokapo said:
[quote author=Dr. Evil link=1213036902/0#1 date=1213078170]kahonas

If what you tried to say was COJONES (balls in Spanish....mostly used in Mexico), then well....it is Cojones :D[/quote]

We don't say COJONES in Mexico, I thought they said that in Spain????? Anyway we don't say that, now if you meant cojer......... Well that's another story. ;D

chido said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1213036902/0#2 date=1213120318][quote author=Dr. Evil link=1213036902/0#1 date=1213078170]kahonas

If what you tried to say was COJONES (balls in Spanish....mostly used in Mexico), then well....it is Cojones :D[/quote]

We don't say COJONES in Mexico, I thought they said that in Spain????? Anyway we don't say that, now if you meant cojer......... Well that's another story. ;D
[/quote]

Hahha, no, not that.

Dude yeah they do say cojones...well, at least i've heard a mexican say it (not in movies, chat on MSN & Jedi Academy, nice old game)..

and Spain....yeah, why not?

we just say HUEVOS :p

chido

Well I've never heard any Mexican say cojones, at least not in the part of Mexico where I lived.
What are you talking about? We say huevos ::) Or pelotas but only kids say pelotas. ;D We also say tanates? Do you guys say tanates? ;D

daguin, without a doubt.

He's always there to make some witty remark to one of my absurd comments :)

chido said:
Well I've never heard any Mexican say cojones, at least not in the part of Mexico where I lived.
What are you talking about? We say huevos ::) Or pelotas but only kids say pelotas. ;D We also say tanates? Do you guys say tanates? ;D

never heard that word :/....tanates? :S!!

huevos as in: dale flaco no tenes huevos?!....como pelotas, pero huevos.. es mas "argentino"

chido

nikokapo said:
[quote author=chido link=1213036902/0#5 date=1213148418]Well I've never heard any Mexican say cojones, at least not in the part of Mexico where I lived.

never heard that word :/....tanates? :S!!

huevos as in: dale flaco no tenes huevos?!....como pelotas, pero huevos.. es mas "argentino"[/quote]

Yeah, tanates is a really "mexican" word. As in: Me di un madrazo en los tanates!!!!! ;D
And I see what you mean by "no tienes huevos" ;D we say that too.

PS, we should probably stop spaming this thread now. Although it is your thread after all so........ ::) ;D

i dont mind spam in my threads unless i specifically say so.

people should concentrate on the voting ;)