Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It is a bit provocative. This kid is only 14 which means he was just a little guy when the Towers were attacked. I don't think he is capable of understanding what that image implies nor the deep feelings it stirs for those of us who watched on the news as the second plane hit and then as the Towers crumbled.

Actually, you know what? It does piss me off a bit. :mad:

daguin

The wounds are not yet healed . . . .

:cryyy:

Peace,
dave

It was Government planned so i mean its our government's fault for 9/11

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee Wes... (shaking head and waling away)....

Jerry

I'm implying that you have been duped by the conspiracy theorist that also believe that
no-one has ever landed on the moon... and that aliens are amongst us....

Jerry

I'm implying that you have been duped by the conspiracy theorist that also believe that

Jerry

Alright Jerry explain this to me. Any plane that loses contact with control towers are usually intercepted by fighter jets inside of ten minutes, yet on 9/11, the jetliners that struck New York were allowed to proceed unmolested for more than a half-hour, and the plane that supposedly crashed in Washington was not intercepted for more than an hour and forty minutes after it was widely known that four planes had been hijacked. Ok so explain why there were no interceptions ? The names of the "alleged" hijackers, all muslims, were released to the public only hours after the attacks, despite media and news reports saying we had no knowledge this would happen. If they didn't know of a plan to strike buildings with planes, how would he know the names of the hijackers? president bush has admitted that he continued to read a story to schoolchildren in a Florida school for 30 minutes after being informed that two planes had struck New York and that the nation was under attack. He has never explained this behavior, nor how he saw the first plane hit. It was never televised, only recorded by a French crew filming firemen in New York. In that film, the plane in question does not appear to be a passenger airliner. I'd like to hear your story. Thanks

daguin

The sad part is that you don't even know how wrong most of that information is.

Peace,
dave

The sad part is that you don't even know how wrong most of that information is.

Peace,
dave

How wrong is it ? Oh another fact. Last time i remembered planes were made of Aluminum. Thats right a plane is a flying beer can. So you tell me a " plane " can fly through over 6 inches of steel and concrete and make it thought to the other side ? If it was really a plane it would of hit the tower and slid down to the ground. But no it magically slices through the towers like a hot knife through butter. Also have you heard any of the survivors or people walking on the streets say they heard a plane ? planes are over 150db and it would be hard to not hear a huge plane thats so close to the ground. i mean i hear planes flying and im inside my house. Something sounds fishy. Alot of people also said they heard bombs inside the building. tell me why did people hear bombs. The Pentagon Strike,How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation''s capital? How did Hani Hanjour the " Hijacker " a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?
Did cell phones work at 30,000 feet in 2001?

wes i am now totally convinced that what everyone is saying about you is true

Alright go ahead and ban me for voicing my thoughts in the other section.

"ban you" dude if you spoke like you are speaking right now around a victims relative or say a firefighter any firefighter getting banned would be the least of your problems -i'll leave it at that
BTW i constantly took up for you and recommended letting you come back

Last edited:

Jerry

WHAT? Don't tell me that Santa doesn't exist, please...
Oh god oh god oh god, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How wrong is it ? Oh another fact. Last time i remembered planes were made of Aluminum. Thats right a plane is a flying beer can. So you tell me a " plane " can fly through over 6 inches of steel and concrete and make it thought to the other side ? If it was really a plane it would of hit the tower and slid down to the ground. But no it magically slices through the towers like a hot knife through butter. Also have you heard any of the survivors or people walking on the streets say they heard a plane ? planes are over 150db and it would be hard to not hear a huge plane thats so close to the ground. i mean i hear planes flying and im inside my house. Something sounds fishy. Alot of people also said they heard bombs inside the building. tell me why did people hear bombs. The Pentagon Strike,How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation''s capital? How did Hani Hanjour the " Hijacker " a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?
Did cell phones work at 30,000 feet in 2001?

If I can't say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all...so I'm trying very hard to refrain from mocking you....

That said, it's HILARIOUS to me that the people who call Bush a monkey/imbecile/box'o'rocks are very often the same people who believe that the very same man also somehow planned and carried out the largest, most complicated, and most diabolical hoax and cover-up in the history of the human race. Hilarious.

Last edited: