Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

automatic airplane laser blinder?!

For a second their I thought that was real but then I said to myself theirs no what that thing also hacks the data flightpath network of the airport and I looked at the bottem and it said it was a joke but with all the crap going on some people might feel very agry towards that site (Not me).

Switch

xJumper said:
For a second their I thought that was real but then I said to myself theirs no what that thing also hacks the data flightpath network of the airport and I looked at the bottem and it said it was a joke but with all the crap going on some people might feel very agry towards that site (Not me).
But I think this isn't from this year.It's an older April Fools joke.Back then there weren't as much plane lasering problems as there are recently.
I think this year they made the Personal Soundtrack T-Shirt, or somethin.... :D

Things

When i frst saw it last year i thought it was real, pretty cool looking thing though ;D ;D

Entity

Yeah, I thought it was real at first too. But this is REALLY old. Like 2 years maybe.

Arrives with a voucher you can redeem to get 5% off your first fine of $25,000 or greater!
Can't stop laughing after that  ;D ;D they could have used 125mW instead of 12mW though it would make it even more illegal. The 5% discount reminds me too much of WLs referal code discount !!

Switch

Helioplasma said:
Arrives with a voucher you can redeem to get 5% off your first fine of $25,000 or greater!
Can't stop laughing after that  ;D ;D they could have used 125mW instead of 12mW though it would make it even more illegal. The 5% discount reminds me too much of WLs referal code discount !!
WL offers a 5% discount code to pay for eye surgery for your first photonic disruptor victim :D :D :D