Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Australia.

wanged

Code:
http ://ww w.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/ pdf_file/0008/139895/astronomical_organisations.pdf
Code:
h ttp ://ww w.nas.org.au/Become%20a%20 Member.htm
(2 dollar membership)

'Nuff said.

Yeah, but I'm going to actually need a telescope to have any credibility, and who needs a collection of different coloured/powered lasers for astronomy?

VillageIdiot said:
Yeah, but I'm going to actually need a telescope to have any credibility, and who needs a collection of different coloured/powered lasers for astronomy?

You had to experiment to find the best laser for your application(s).

Switch

VillageIdiot said:

Cause you get bored of watching the same color :D Why would having many colours help you if you were a pilot blinding terrorist? :-/

ixfd64

There is one other thing: there is a difference between a laser pointer and a portable laser. Does the import ban apply to just laser "pointers," or all portable lasers?

wanged

I emailed customs. They said you need to send a letter IRL to some guy in Canberra with proof of membership and a reason. So I guess it would not work if you just had a guest membership.