Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aussie custom video.

AUSBEN

During this video i saw a WL artic. can you spot it? haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Things

Lol, waiting for the day when they ban the import of spoons because people are digging eyes out with them.

AUSBEN

Yep haha.

They are acting like people are importing guns and hardcore drugs.

Though i understand why they are doing it. Because of the morons that misuse laser pointers.

Such a shame. This is a great hobby and a great collection hobby.

NKO29

LOL i'm almost sure not EVERY package is looked at by a human. I bought a DX.com laser to test customs :p

AUSBEN

haha i bought,

wicked lasers core 5mw
15mw viper dragon lasers.

Lets see how it goes! :D

whats the worst that can happen ? i very nice letter dedicated for you by the customs team who probably pocket the laser after listing it as "destroyed"

:D

NKO29

TBH i do not actually want the note. i believe it puts your shipping address under more suspicion. But i'd love to see exactly what they write in those damned letters!
I'm waiting on a lovely host from Sinner, i really hope that doesn't get taken :(

AUSBEN

Yeah me neither,

I have had one letter in the past as i was stupid and got one from america.

They meter the power of the laser then print it on the letter saying it has been seized and destroyed. Then they tell you 500 times the maximum fine and you can be jailed.

TBH i do not actually want the note. i believe it puts your shipping address under more suspicion. But i'd love to see exactly what they write in those damned letters!
I'm waiting on a lovely host from Sinner, i really hope that doesn't get taken :(
I will see if i kept my last one or not ,not sure but i will keep my next one i will save it and post some pictures of the BS in contains the guy that lost his host should still have his

oh noes! they might take my wacky straws... okay not my joke sitll made me laugh. i love how they have like a stereotypical moron looking up laser pointers for sale on google. and then they have a whole box being dumped over. oh no its on the floor must be illegal.