Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Auction: 1.3W + 445 Police Host *1 of a kind!*

Current bid: $150 (LocksmithArmy)

End date: Tuesday 4/26 3:00pm EST

Parts included:
Full Laser
2 cr123a
Charger
Box

I sadly selling my Police 445. I am selling it because I need money for something else. This thing is so nice. Its nice an heavy and has a nice feel to it. The treads are very smooth. The heatsink sinks in a bit so I put a full aixiz module in there and made it set a little farther out. This host has a built in charger and comes with the wall charger (american). I am running the diode at 1.3A. JakeGT also has the same host but he uses his as a 405. It comes with a box as pictured. Box has some damage. Domestic shipping is $10. If you are international, we will discuss shipping after the auction. I don't have an LPM but I am sure it would LPM above 1.3W. bid increments of a minimum of $5.

asvcqafd.jpg

avcaqeaf.jpg

afac.jpg

afadsf.jpg

22222.jpg

1111.jpg

Thanks for looking! :beer:

Last edited:

Are bids submitted by PM or by posting here?
What if everyone bids at the last minute?

-thanks

Posted here. If everyone bids last minute last person to bid at 2:59 with the highest bid wins.

Word of advice on auctions... best to end them friday after 10pm PST. That way people have more disposable income, are most likely home after work... and are more likely to bid higher/spend more. More or less same reason strip clubs, barrs, clubs do all their business thurs-sat.

Still waiting on your laserbee? Me too :(

Good luck on your sale... very nice price and nice looking host.

10pm PST? Thats really late everywhere else in the world. I wanted it to mid afternoon so people around the world could bid.

And yeah. There were some complications with my laserbee. :(

Generally most people check email/messages evening and morning. Unless of course they are like me and check whenever the little red light on the blackberry starts blinking.

10pm PST is late... but it gives ample time for last second bids. From ebay, the timing usually works, because people who are serious will watch the item and snipe at the last second. I guess on here you could do something earlier.

Sucks about the laserbee... I keep checking on the order status of mine... but not updates from post office in days. The fact that tracking seems to have stopped for the laser i sent back to o-like is just icing on the waiting cake :(

That sucks.

Maybe I will change the time to a bit later. But for now I will just leave it.

Last edited:
HA! Status update!!!

Attempted Delivery Abroad, April 23, 2011, 7:20 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Arrived Abroad, April 22, 2011, 7:53 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP

I guess o-like is closed saturdays :D

Edit: Sorry, spamming your sale thread, but this was surprising news!

Last edited:

Fenzir

Can you post a picture of how "[The host is a charger]"? I don't understand that part :confused:

Oh, the wall plug connects to the host in a little plug. Ill post a pic. Hold up