Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Astral Driver - Boost, Buck, & Sepic

I know. I saw the listing. Ebay is always more expensive than buying something directly. I don't know the exchange rate, but I paid $14.90USD for the ones I bought, I think. I buy so many things, it is difficult to remember exactly what I paid for something months ago.

Paul, I misread your previous post.

With conversion $20CAD works out to roughly $15US so I guess it’s the same on eBay as here.
I originally contacted Astralist through PM and was directed to his eBay listing.
Not sure why he wouldn’t sell them here?

I suspect astralist is not where he can sell the drivers himself. I paid the $6.00 shipping fee initially when I first order these drivers, but they came to a postal clearing house ten miles away and sat there for a week until they sent them all the way back to Indonesia. I had contacted my post office and opened a claim with the postmaster general to get them to come to my address. To no avail. It put me in an awful position as I ordered them a month before I would need them. Astralist sent them back out to me after I contacted him and explained what happened. It made no sense as he got the package back with my address still on it.