Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aries 225 (268 mW peak  232mW stable)

WooHoo!!!!  I got it about 30 minutes ago and the wife even likes it!!!   I can light a match at 5 feet and burn holes through plastic cups.  I also used it to light up my cigarettes (held in my hand - not my mouth)!!!

Stevetexas,

Your sure got it fast! Looks like they just tested it on 2/8.  Must have shipped it out right after that!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new baby. Thanks for the pics and hope to see more "action shots" soon.  I am also glad the your wife likes it and is still speaking to you!  I am very jealous!

I am still waiting for my "little"  babies to arrive!  :'( :'(

It would be nice if you downsized your pics before posting so we wouldnt have to scroll so much to see everything.

Neo

S

SenKat

Yeah - win xp has a power toy for resizing the pics...I make mine 800X600 since I was posting murals for everyone !

I was wondering about that - is it a download?

Going to make a match burning video...

Here's a picture to verify it worked...

Attachments

• Aries_225_Medium.JPG
    Aries_225_Medium.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 444
Try this again...

Attachments

• Aries225_with_graph_Medium_Small_001.JPG
    Aries225_with_graph_Medium_Small_001.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 340
Lots better! You can even make it a tiny bit smaller next time so there is NO scrolling.

Neo

S

SenKat

neocacher said:
Lots better! You can even make it a tiny  bit smaller next time so there is NO scrolling.

Neo

Picky, picky ! LOL !!! I like the detial of 8x6 best...Of course, I do NOT speak for the whole forum, here ! ;D

Here's a quick movie  - matches at 5 feet are hard to hold still....

Attachments

• Aries225_burning_matches_0001.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
T

timelord

Yea nice laser too post some videos in the multi media section ;) Lets see that beast in action :cool:

Here's some interesting stuff - I placed my Wicked glasses about 1 foot in front of the Aries 225 and my meter didn't budge behind the glasses.

Attachments

• Aries_through_wicked_lenses.wmv
    943.4 KB · Views: 52