Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Argon X 2/Krypton/HeNe in Burke, Virginia currently 99$ US

Ran across this. Looks to have 4 lasers in it. Local pick up would be the option who is near Burke Virginia.

LEICA TCS SP CONFOCAL LASER SCANNING MICROSCOPE PARTS - eBay (item 150390942473 end time Nov-28-09 09:46:25 PST)

Information on the lasers in it.
Leica confocal microscope

Leica TCS SP confocal microscope is equipped with four lasers giving 5 selectable lines; Argon Ion giving 458nm (blue) and 488nm (cyan), Krypton 568nm (green/yellow), HeNe 633nm (red) and a water-cooled Argon Ion producing UV.

So if you buy it do I get the HeNE as a finder fee. :gun:

Al

Last edited:

Shipping and crating is a killer on this. Must weigh a ton for freight.
Oh well, I have a couple IrIons.

HMike

wow.... *runs off to google maps and grabs a calculator to estimate fuel costs*

ok, sorry for the double post but it looks like it will cost me about $60 in fuel to go get it. $160 for that huge system seems like a pretty good deal although the ion lasers have a lot of hours on them.

I'll have to ask the seller about getting some better pictures, make sure I can actually fit this thing in my jeep. And also make sure what components it has - I saw no traces of a water cooled argon in there.

If I do end up getting this thing - the HeNe is yours

Looks like I won't be getting this, there's still nearly two days left and it just jumped to $272.44 :(

Thats a shame but just a hint, use the edit button to combine recuring posts =P?

Trevor

Arg, I could really easily go pick it up... I just can't afford it. :(

-Trevor

So did anyone on the forum get this. Would love to see the Krypton beam shot.