Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are YOU a fan of scary movies? Here is a list!

The Movies all have links to their trailers, ones with a star in front are MUST SEE’S! (More *’s = better movie)

*****Case 39 YouTube - Case 39 Trailer

*****The descent YouTube - The descent trailer

Amityvile horror (05) YouTube - The Amityville Horror (2005)

*****The wickerman YouTube - The Wicker Man Trailer

***The mist YouTube - The Mist Trailer (FINAL)

Clover field (worth watching) YouTube - Cloverfield Trailer - Starring Hooman

The changeling (2008) YouTube - Changeling Movie Trailer 2008 Official HD

*****The excercism of Emily Rose (2005) YouTube - The Exorcism Of Emily Rose Trailer HD

************THE RING! (2009) YouTube - The Ring Official Trailer HQ

***The fog (2005) YouTube - The Fog - Trailer (2005)

*****The un invited YouTube - The Uninvited - Trailer

*****The last house on the left (2009) YouTube - The Last House On The Left 2009 TV Spot 3 [HD] NEW

************The fourth kind YouTube - 'The Fourth Kind' Trailer HD

Drag me to hell YouTube - Drag me to Hell - Trailer

***Orphan YouTube - Orphan Movie Trailer

Here is a list I made of some of the best spooky movies, I have also provided links to the video trailer to each of them ENJOY! And please post some more videos so that we can all find new movies to watch :D

Gata

Why is Cloverfield even mentioned? That's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And wheres is The Exorcist?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
the descent was one of my favorites

Jaseth

I just watched The Last House On The Left. It wasn't scary at all, but it was very intense and actually a really good film. Dramatic, emotional and exciting. Good acting and a really convincing story line.

ped

The origonal amityville was better.

John carpenters "The Thing" my fave horror of all time

Pilgor

the fourth kind is the movie that scared me the most. It's underrated. Most horror movies don't do it for me because they are predictable, but, the fourth does a good job. If I were to recommend a horror movie it would be death of a ghost hunter. I recommend it to all, I love the movie.

the fourth kind is the movie that scared me the most. It's underrated. Most horror movies don't do it for me because they are predictable, but, the fourth does a good job. If I were to recommend a horror movie it would be death of a ghost hunter. I recommend it to all, I love the movie.
I have not posted in a while, but I must concur with this man! Both of these movies were f*cking GREAT! :D