Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

are these guys any good ?

DJNY

I ordered two keychains from them. One was damged and the other (with 42 patterns) worked, but the case was also broken.

But this 405nm in the Aquarius housing looks interesting:>>here<<

Yeah didn't see that one. I might get a few of them green ones and see what there like. I'll put pics up and review of them when I do tho

Last edited:
Yeah didn't see that one. I might get a few of them green ones and see what there like. I'll put pics up and review of them when I do tho

Looks like typical mass produced chinese crap, the domain is even registered to a chinese shipping company based in Manchester - Drop shippers anyone?

Jerry

Trevor

But this 405nm in the Aquarius housing looks interesting:>>here<<

From its item description:

To get blue laser light first you need an infrared laser which pumps a crystal ,this in turn pumps another crystal , which pumps another crystal, in order to get blue light at our our eyes peak sensitivity of 405nm , Because the optics used for generation of blue laser light are less efficient and more expensive than those used for green, blue laser diodes are still expensive but hey ! at least they are available !!

I laughed. :p

-Trevor