Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are there any cheap manga/anime shops?

I am looking for a manga/anime store .
It should have that "DX" flair (Ultra cheap products etc.) and (if possible) free shipping.
The only shop ive found so far is FrontWinner.com - Anime Products Wholesale Directly from China .
(There only 2 things wrong: 1.You must ask for prices and 2.If theyre cheap shipping probably would kill the deal...)
Are there alternatives?

Best regards
game-genie

I have available a VHS box set of Urotsukidoji : Perfect Collection. The box is in good/fair condition. There are 3 postcards in good/excellent condition. The VHS tapes themselves are in very good condition... very little tracking or static.

If you are into Demons and tentacles then you will love this. A classic piece of collectible anime in great condition...

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Too bad that i have no VHS anymore :[
Are there really no shops i am looking for?

HIMNL9

Emule, the cheapest online store ever :p (sorry, really can't resist :D)

But, seriously, i don't think there's really cheap stores, cause in some way, they have to reenter from import expenses, bills, taxes, and gain something ..... so, probably, also for some cheap 500 Yen manga (price in Japan), like, 3,75 Euro, or 5,5 $, they ask you 10 Euro (almost 15 $) or more ..... same here, i see them in shops marked 10 to 12 euro, when the price in Yen say 400 to 650 :p

Well, mainly, is for this reason that 99% of manga/anime/hentai collectors uses emule ..... i bet that if the prices was honests, mean, the same that in Japan, a good 80% of them will prefer buy the originals, too.

And there's another big difference, at least here in Italy ..... as i said, Japanese mangas, medium price 500 Yen, 3,75 Euro, medium size 500 pages ..... 500 PAGES !! ..... where here you pay usually 3 euro for a 35 / 40 pages comic book !! (AAARGH)

Emule already is my best friend xP

I am more looking for merchandise...
... they sell these here (Austria) for REALLY horrible prices ! These (http://www.frontwinner.com/item/TSHT0026.jpg) are sold for 80-90€+ (132 usd).
I can get about 10-20 of these for this price from frontwinner...

Thanks for help
game-genie

Last edited: