Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

arctic g1

am selling my arctic g1. i have no real need for it and i like my greens tbh more. is there any one intrested ? i live in uk and have a paypal account. post 1st class as soon as payment was recived

jsyco

If I'm not mistaken thats about $108 US. What gives ? Your letting it go for half of what you paid for it.

no i paid £157 for it. before it went up in price. its just sat in my draw doing nothing.... all i play with and use are my greens.

not really am looking for the money. ive only ust it twice.it comes with safety glasses it came with 2.

ive got the pair it came with and a pair from dl il chuck in as i dont wear them when i use my greens.

sorry for double post.

have PM'd seller, he replied with a blank PM, i asked whats going on and no reply.

we shall wait and see :)

jsyco

Sorry, my mistake I used the wrong currency converter. So if your talking Euros thats only $140 US, GREAT PRICE ! If only I had'nt already spent
>$300 on lasers this month. Someones about to get a good deal.

DJNY

Never would buy this without a middle man

Edit: oh good luck alfiechip

jsyco

Yeah I was going to suggest the same thing but looking at all of rikgrimsbys past threads saw nothing to make me suspicious, He did buy this Arctic. Middleman would be good but I think normal caution (no paypal gift) should suffice. (famous last words.):undecided:

You're absolutely right 'DJNY'.

'rikgrimsby' would you consider using a middleman for this transaction?

Alfie Chip